Onsite Rules and Regulations
• Wonder kids kindly asks everyone to follow the following Rules and Regulations for the safety and enjoyment of all our guests.
• A waiver form and rules acknowledgement must be signed with each admission. ( link of the waiver)
• Wonder kids is an adult supervised (aged 18 or older) facility.
• Adults must supervise their children at all times. You play at your own risk.
• We don’t provide day care.
• We ask that you treat the staff, and attendees with the same kindness and respect as you would want for yourself.
• Children must obey the Wonder Kids rules. Our staff will be present to make sure everyone has a pleasant time by offering polite reminders as necessary.
• Only adults accompanying children will be admitted.
• No sick children please. For the safety and health of all our children, we ask only “well” children play in our facilities.
Any child that is sick will be asked kindly to leave and will be given a “rain-check” ticket to be used within 7 days.
• SOCKS are required to be worn by all guests in all carpeted areas of the facility. socks are available for purchase at the front desk. Place all shoes in the shoes closet. Our employees wear shoes in the playground
– these are our “playground shoes” and have never been worn outside
• No outside food (except baby food, milk, formula).
• All foods and drinks must stay in the designated eating area. Such as sitting area and the party rooms. No food or drinks allowed in the play area. No parties at the cafeteria.
• Children must always be accompanied into the restrooms – no exceptions. This policy helps to make sure children are washing their hands before returning to the playground, it also reduces the risk of clogged toilets. Our customers’ cooperation with this policy is appreciated.
• Please report any messes to staff.
• No toys from home. Except infants
• No rough play allowed.
• Wonder kids is not responsible for injuries, lost/stolen items.
• If someone is bothering/harassing/bullying your child or/and you, or violating the our rules, please notify the manager immediately.
• If there’s a dispute between you and the staff, please look for the manager so that it can be resolved in a professional manner.
• If you have any suggestions on how we can improve your experience at Wonder kids, we would love to listen to you!
Birthday Parties Terms and Conditions
PARTIES MUST BE BOOKED 2WEEKS PRIOR TO THE EVENT DATE you need additional time, please let your party coordinator know in advance. Additional fees may apply for additional party room time.
You may show up no more than 15 minutes prior to your schedule birthday party time. During party times, there may be up to three parties going on at any given time. Note: Depending on the day we may or may not be open to the public After each party enters their party room, re-entry onto the inflatable's
MAY BE PERMITTED BY ANY GUEST IF THEY STILL HAVE TIME LEFT OVER FOR THEIR PARTY A signed waiver must be accompanying by each parent and child before entering our facility. ALL RULES AND REGULATIONS APPLY TO ALL GUESTS AT ALL TIMES.
"All children and parents/guardians will be given a matching wristband number before entering the park. Wristbands MUST match betore exiting the park.
SOCKS ARE REQUIRED FOR RENTS AND CHILDREN, NO EXCEPTIONS! For Birthday Parties WE DO NOT ALLOW confetti, pinata, andkor wall decorations We are a Play at Your Own Risk Establishment. Parents/Guardians are the sole persons responsible for watching their children while attending a party.
ALL OUR PARTY PACKAGE PRICES DO NOT INCLUDE TIPS AND TAXES.
Payments and Cancellations
"We gladly accept Visa, Master Card, Discover, American Express and Cash. (NO PERSONAL CHECKS ACCEPTED. Gratuities Tips) are welcome. After booking a party there is requirement of a over $100 deposit. This deposit is non-refundable. No expectations. Your deposit acknowledges that you accept the terms and conditions of our reservation, and food policy There is a $75.00 charge for every 30 minutes of additional time There is a $3.00 charge for mailing out invitations.
Any additional children over what is included with the party package wil be charged infants 11 months and under, do not pay additional fee. All party packages are priced for ONE (1) birthday child. Each additional child is $50
Toddlers Area Rules and Regulations
• Parents must stay with and supervise toddlers at all times
• This play area is for use ONLY by toddlers under 42 inches in height
• Toddlers area: Children that are over the age of 4 are asked to refrain from playing in
This play area will allow the toddlers to safely enjoy the play space that has been made especially for them.
• Strollers are not allowed. Only car seats.
• No adults on equipment
• No food or drinks
• No diaper changing. Please use the restroom.
• No shoes allowed
• No climbing on wall or benches
• Use Play Area at your own risk